I'm just getting started with practicing with my 1100M, and I have some questions...

I kept getting an error when trying to use the digitizing probe to find my WCS origin, it was something like "probe move would exceed the x axis negative limit". I must be doing something wrong with this probe because I can never get it to work. I did set the length and diamter in the tool table for tool 99 though. Is there a way to use the probe to find X Y and Z zero and tell the pathpilot that's the WCS origin I set in Fusion 360?

I broke an 1/8" endmill on a 2D contour operation, I screenshotted the geometry and tried to attach it to this post, I hope it works. My question is: was the feed rate too fast, and that's why it broke? Or should I have choked up on the endmill more in the collet? The part I was cutting is a scrap piece of box tubing. It broke on the second pass in the bottom left corner of the pocket. I was trying to use a ball endmill to cut a radius around the bottom inside corner.

When I pick a tool in fusion 360 does it have to match my tool in real life in every dimension, or can I just set the tool length in the tool table in path pilot and when it asks for say an 1/8" flat endmill put that tool in?

If I want to engrave lettering what is the best way to do that? Sketch text in Fusion 360 and use trace? The text in Fusion is not made up of thin lines, rather the letters have an area to them. Just pick all the outlines on the top geometry and use negative stock to leave, or pick the outlines at the bottom of however deep I modeled the letters? What is a good endmill to engrave letters in 7075 forged aluminum? (AR lowers)

If I want to cut a 1/8 slot in the surface of a part, can I not use a 1/8 endmill to do that? It seems like Fusion won't create a toolpath for that, so I made the slots a little wider and it did this oscillating thing to cut them, slower but they look alright. Is that just how CNC's work? Why won't it just run the endmill across in a straight line? You can see the thin slots I'm talking about in the sample part below. I want to eventually do milling on Glock slides so I'm trying to practice those types of cuts.

How can I clean up the surface finish of the bottom of this pocket (and the slots)? I used 2D adaptive to create it, can I do a finishing pass in that operation or do I need another operation to finish it, if so what should I use?

Thanks for any and all help!!