Hi guys newb here ,iv come to a point where Im close to defeating emi on my Cnc plasma gantry , the way I see this is there are 3 ways in which emi is conducted .1) via the air to my electronics. .2) via the ground clamp to the gantry . 3) via the torch which I’m battling with ... iv built a shielded box and ground it for my bob, drivers etc and (working well) ,iv insulated the stepper motors from the gantry as the ground clamp is effecting it which will effect the stepper motors and (working well) iv moved the pc over 3 meters away from plasma cutter (working well) how I know this is by triggering the torch for a second without cutting anything and everything is fine,my plasma machine is a high frequency start cut40 inverter ,the issue I have is as soon as I plug in the plasma torch and I trigger again ,my electronics are effected, Pc freezes and motors move ,iv tried to ground the tip of the torch to the same ground of the shielded box as well as a rod hammered into the ground with no luck .... what I want to essentially know is ,is the a way to ground or shield the torch itself in order to eliminate emi coming from it?

Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk