So i recently decided to bite the bullet and order a machine through Fine line Automation. Despite the horrible reviews on trying to reach anyone there, i went ahead and ordered one anyway. I had a choice that i narrowed down between cnc router parts and them. I now work in the engineering field but i ran cnc lasers and waterjets for 6 years and i actually design a lot on the side with metal and woodwork. So i really wanted to build a machine and get started. After running and working on several machines i got experience knowing what typ of designs worked well and felt like the FLA cnc was a decent design i could actually modify over time to make even better or fix issues.
Problem is, i ordered a machine a little over a week ago and Nate recieved my payment but i have not heard a single word from him or the company. I cant reach him by phone or email. I really would like to know if i am going to be sent a machine soon or at all that i paid for. Is there a better way anyone on here knows to reach him or is it just a waiting game. What ticks me off more is you cant even get a simple response or a quick message to let you know maybe there is a delay or he is real busy and things will be behind. I had someone i knew that was going to visit that was better at the electronics side than me who was going to help setup and that time is going to pass because i still havnt even been acknowledged that i have even purchased a machine yet so doubt i will have it shipped any time soon. I know legally i have a certain amount of time to wait before i can file a claim and try to get refunded my money back but i was trying to give him a chance but my patience is already running low.