Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
I have visited CNCRP headquarters and seen their setup, which is in an absolutely gorgeous location east of Seattle/Bellevue. They were great in person and have provided great support in the 3+ years I’ve had my 5’x10’ CNCRP Pro NEMA 34 machine with linear rails. I use my machine to do production work for my small but growing home theater subwoofer business (soon to add speakers). I cut two 5’x5’ 3/4” Baltic Birch sheets of plywood at the same time, which takes about 35 minutes though I’m not running very fast at 250 in/min. So I have one complete 18” subwoofer cut in about 35 min, which is faster than I need and will cover my production needs for another couple years. And the results are perfectly repeatable.

The machine I’d like is a $40,000 Camaster Cobra with an ATC (automatic tool changer) but I likely won’t upgrade to that for another few years though I’ll also consider a true industrial machine with true 4-axis cutting (rotating spindle). Until then the CNCRP Pro machine is working well for my business.
Thanks!

-Lee

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk