Hello everybody

I have a lathe with the Sinumerik 810T GA2 control, this lathe was running a few months a go, but now is like dead :drowning:. this is my first Siemens control, I usually work with Fanuc, Fadal, Yaskawa... but never say no to a challenge, well, to resume the CRT is gone, when I turn on the control the power supply keeps resetting, then unplug the monitor and then the power supply remains ON, I don't know if the problem is the CRT itself or the video card, I have some other CRT from other controls, (FANUC, YASKAWA PHILIPS, etc) but i cant find the pin-out of the flat cable.

Also, I really don't know if the control are alive, they only have a red led blinking on the CPU card, nothing else more, so, any suggestions to check if the control are still working? are de video card gone? the CRT? any suggestions to test the monitor?.

Just to add, I live in Bolivia South America, so very difficult to get spare parts, only import from USA or Europe. So is expensive and need to be sure before trow money.

Thanks in advance for the help