Bob,

What else is on the rung with the G0043.5? There must be a contact on the left side of the ladder to energize the G34.5 coil even if the contact does not have any means by which it can be activated elsewhere in the ladder. On my own machine, when I first got it, I could not get the Y axis to move. After looking through the ladder I found the rung that contained the un-made contacts that disabled Y axis movement. There were 2 contacts in parallel - one being an unused input and the other contact is tied to a keep relay (I didn't' know about the keep relay at the time). Initially to get the machine operational I found the input on the IO rack that made the unused input happy and allowed the machine to function. When I was first trying to figure this all out I looked up and down through the ladder trying to determine what would turn the 2 contacts on and found nothing. I have since realized that the keep relay somehow lost its setting during a power outage that the machine experienced just before I bought it (it was fully functional before then).

Cj