Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dawson View Post
This is giving me a headache I think you will have to assign the B axis as a slave to the Z to get what you want. You may be able to do this with a macro. I'm no expert in Mach3, in fact, I avoid it whenever possible.
Yes, I think you're probably right. Swap axis for x and z, as well as move slave b over to z. No idea if that can be done with macro. Oh wait! Ok, might have it. I have one more available axis to use, C. I can set up a C axis slave for z, which will be pinned out to nothing at all, some random unused pin. If i do 2 swap axis, one for x-z, one for b-c, it just might work. Having a hard time wrapping my head around the details at the moment, but something like this might work. The c axis slave never actually does anything, it's just giving a vehicle to allow the use of swap axis to switch the B slave pin out back and forth. Or actually i guess it does get used, but it takes the pin out of B when it does

Another thing im curious about is if there's oem dro codes for step/dir in ports and pins that can be used for modifying these values however you want in a macro rather than being limited to only swap axis.