586,055 active members*
4,176 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Deckel, Maho, Aciera, Abene Mills > Deckel Maho DMC 70V with Dialog 112 control

Deckel Maho DMC 70V with Dialog 112 control

Parameters for Deckel Maho DMC 70V with Dialog 112 got erased. I do not know the procedure and operation for entering parameters. The machine manuals do not give information on this. Can anybody give details ? After power on, display gets on and cycle stop button is always on even after all the emergency pushbuttons are released.

Thanks

R.Rajappa

hi,

I got the same problem. Could you solve your problem ?? If yes, what is the procedure.

Thanks
    S.Black

Quote Originally Posted by rajappa View Post
    Parameters for Deckel Maho DMC 70V with Dialog 112 got erased. I do not know the procedure and operation for entering parameters. The machine manuals do not give information on this. Can anybody give details ? After power on, display gets on and cycle stop button is always on even after all the emergency pushbuttons are released.

Thanks

R.Rajappa

i am just getting into DMG 5axis and was looking at DMU50V and DMU70V. Could you please let me know if this is a true 5 axis machine with Mill Plus control? is it very hard to find mastercam post for it?

Sorry i couldn't answer your question and waste your time on my own question. Appreciate for all the help.

Quote Originally Posted by qtmachining View Post
    i am just getting into DMG 5axis and was looking at DMU50V and DMU70V. Could you please let me know if this is a true 5 axis machine with Mill Plus control? is it very hard to find mastercam post for it?

Sorry i couldn't answer your question and waste your time on my own question. Appreciate for all the help.
    I’m really leaning toward a Dekel Maho monoBlock but that was one of my first concerns I run FeatureCam all the post processors are there. For the rest of you guys are you running the Heidenhain 530 controls?

Hi, run a DMU 50 and a 70 and both of them are 3+2 machines no simultaneus on my models, however I know they do sell both models with full 5 axis, last year is the first year for simultaneus on the 50 I think. As far as the mastercam post I'm not sure, I use Camtool which has a 5 axis virsion that has a hiedenhien post processor. But even then I had to tweek quite a few things to get it to work properly.

DMC 100V with Dialog 112

hello can somebody tell me about lubrication setting of the axis
    Machine has Dialog 112 control
    E-cabinet has mitsubushi units.
    Some one told me the setting of lubrication can not be setted.
    Machine gives a puls every 4 hours.
    I can give manually puls on operation panel so i know the pump is working OK.

Can someone tell me if there is a parameter and how to change this one