Hey folks. Ive been doing more and more research as I keep having issues with this 1100M of mine, regarding tool pull out

I dont think I'm running it too hard..

.52 LOC
.035 WOC/stepover
35IPM
4700RPM

Using a 3/8 dia 4 flute Carbide roughing endmill (from lakeshore carbide), roughly .0017 chip/tooth.

In 1018 material

I've changed the R8 collet, I've got the bellvilles as tight as they can go while using the OEM PDB, I dykem'd the TTS shank (and it came out almost with nearly no blue on it after the tool started pulling), I took everything apart, cleaned and re-antisiezed it. I tried torquing the washers, but the PDB wouldnt release the tool when set to 25lbs.

Using an 8 stack of bellvilles, in ()()()() configuration, low side air pressure is 125 (and thats what the regualtor is set to - so there is always consistent air pressure).

I'm at wits-end with this, I cant leave the machine alone in fear of it pulling out, I feel like everyone else is getting good MRR with their machines (I saw a post with a user saying he was running .6DOC, .1WOC @80IPM and 3800RPM), and mine is just a dud as nothing seems to work right without some type of modification (my atc wouldnt line up until I dremel'd holes and sheetmetal for example).

For Reference, the machine is an 1100M, with an ATC and PDB. Machine has been making chips for 6 months.

So now with all that said, I was thinking of increasing clamping pressure by using a better PDB setup. My searching brought me to a few sites, one being blocked unless you have an account and the other is here, and the poster wouldnt post the setup because he wanted to sell it. Unfortunately, that thread was from 2011 and has been dead since lol.

Has anyone done this? My air/hydraulic experience is limited to porta-powers, where would I go to look for a setup like this? Or even parts? When I start googling air over hydraulic pumps, all i'm getting are porta-powers/enerpacs.

Thank in advanced!