524,059 active members*
2,051 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Controller Cards > Does anyone have any experience with this Amazon CNC Controller
    Gold Member

Does anyone have any experience with this Amazon CNC Controller

I have a 3x4' homemade CNC, using two ball screws on the Y axis, acme threaded X and Z axis, and linear rails and trucks on all axis.
    Using Gecko 251X drivers, Mach3 and Vectric VcarvePro 8.5.

Has anyone used the below Controller cards sold by L-STAR MOTOR from Amazon. I'm considering clanging my Controller boards to a more modern board at an attrive price.

It is a 5 Axix Mach3 Stepper motor comtroller board, breakout board interface fot CNC
    Router, engraving, milling machine.

Thanks
    Mr Chips

Re: Does anyone have any experience with this Amazon CNC Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Chips View Post
    I have a 3x4' homemade CNC, using two ball screws on the Y axis, acme threaded X and Z axis, and linear rails and trucks on all axis.
    Using Gecko 251X drivers, Mach3 and Vectric VcarvePro 8.5.

Has anyone used the below Controller cards sold by L-STAR MOTOR from Amazon. I'm considering clanging my Controller boards to a more modern board at an attrive price.

It is a 5 Axix Mach3 Stepper motor comtroller board, breakout board interface fot CNC
    Router, engraving, milling machine.

Thanks
    Mr Chips
    Many have used similar Breakout Boards to this I not sure you need one with ( 3 ) relays on it you only need ( 1 ) for your spindle
    Mactec54

Gold Member

Thanks,
    That’s correct, one is enough.
    I was hoping to find someone that has used this board, they have good reviews on Amazon.

But at $25 it’s nit a bank buster. I’ll give it a couple of days before I order one.

Thanks

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Chips View Post
    Thanks,
    That’s correct, one is enough.
    I was hoping to find someone that has used this board, they have good reviews on Amazon.

But at $25 it’s nit a bank buster. I’ll give it a couple of days before I order one.

Thanks
    Did you have any luck out of yours?
    I got this several weeks back and finished up my electronics this week. This damn board has ran me wild. 3 computers later Win7 32bit and XP 32bit. All pc's output correct voltage at port and cable end but once plugged into this BOB I just get 4.10v no matter the step direction (hi/low) so the prob is with this board.

I order another with the same features but totally different brand etc on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Keenso-Controller-Interface-Engraving-Breakout/dp/B07PSJF5HN/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=keenso+breakout+board&qid= 1565222869&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Also would like to have some more information, can you share? I would like to order one too, but I need one with 3 relays on it. Can you give some reviews on them? Also I would like to know if we can obtain some promo codes for this product. One of my friends told me that now on amazon it is very easy to obtain a promo code or different discounts. Do you think that I can obtain one? My friends shared this site https://amazon.getyourcouponcodes.co...cts/treadmills so as I understood from there not all products can have such promo code, but I'm not sure from what categories the controller take part. So if you can give me some tips it'll be great.