I had this problem when I first received it and replaced the power supply with a new one, and never had any major problems, maybe once in a while it would give me trouble, not not often.....until today. I go to power up the machine and all is good, go to cold start the machine and it said clear the e-stop (low on lube) then powered it down since it would not clear the e-stop. Go to restart and it does the weak sound where there is power in the back cabinet but does not power up like it should. I can hear ticking, open up the cabinet and the glentek p/n 4558-303 model ga380-2050 has a green light, BUT the red light keeps doing a faint red flash, and that is where the ticking is coming from. When I push the green button I get a relay that makes a real buzzing sound from below the transformer, and has a red light and the machine will not power up. I have attached the picture of the 4558-303 component and the relay in question. I would love if someone can get me going again
edit: when it does this the work light comes on, but dim, like it is not getting full voltage.