Well, today was a good day. NOT. Accidentally pinched 2 of the wires on the Y channel of my 4-channel Xylotex board (cut through the insulation and shorted to the machine table), now all channels appear dead... The Y stepper is "locked" with the board turned on *or* off (IE: feels like you're shorting the stepper wires together), the other channels are just plain unresponsive - motors don't lock with power on and don't respond to the PC. I do get the red light when power's on. Anyone know if it's possible to blow all the channels at once if one motor shorts? I bought the board as a kit with the Taig from someone other than Xylotex so repair by them isn't possible, so I just ordered 6 driver chips to replace the 4 on the board (and have spares), hopefully that takes care of it. Also ordered the 1 octal buffer on the board just in case. Besides a voltage regulator (that seems OK), those appear to be the only active components on the board. I don't see any burned traces and didn't smell anything, it just died. A few minutes later I was digging for some parts in a box and cut my hand open, woo! I'm using the 269oz motors from Xylotex, anyone have a good reccomended reference voltage to run? I had them pretty high before but it seemed to run faster when I cut them down to 2.5v or so.. Anyway, hopefully the new chips will fix it!