Hey,

Trying to drip feed a program - and this is what I get:

I can not run the whole program, the machine "runs out" of g-code after few dozen lines. Seems to me like the buffer is full, and the control does not receive any more code (I guess that the control is not "asking" external pc for more code, or is asking, but the computer somehow is not delivering). I get "transfer completed sucsessfully" message on my cimco window. Normaly when I dnc my code, my pc sends first portion of code, progress bar on cimco window stops, then I hit green button and the machine is working ok. But now all code seems to be sent to the machine, although the buffer is full.

Looks to me like Xon Xoff signal is missing.

Looked at my rs232 9 to 25 cable, everything in place like the times it worked.

Checked cimco dnc settings - all seems ok, baud rate, parity, Xon Xoff...

Went to diagnostic mode and ran communication test - it is ok. I haven't had a blind plug for db25 on the machine, so I connected pins 2 and 3 with a bridge, hope its ok (and enough, manual says that's done in the blind plug)

Connected my rs 232 cable on the machine, and connected by bridge pins 2 and 3 on the db9 side, ran communication test again and its ok.

Went to my friend and took his pc with com port, tried it - the same thing happens.

It was all working just fine untill a couple of days ago...

Anyone has any idea, what to try next? I need dnc, I am making mold tools...