I am a newbie. No cnc experience. I want to be able to do custom engraving on tile and stone both in the horizontal and vertical planes. For example engraving logo on in place flooring or tile or on walls as well. It would be nice if i could engrave three dimensional objects to a minimal depth as well. The machine i would like to build would have an open floor design so it cold be customized to allow it to be affixed by suction cups to the frame to hold it to the floor or wall. I do not know if such a machine can be built in a cost effective manner given the power i anticipate for the drive motors to work in stone and given the possible weight considerations as affecting portability. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. This could be far harder than i thought or impossible or not that big a deal. I thought of experimenting with some of the cnc packages available for diy persons, but after spending a little time on the forums at this site, i am confident there are a lot of bright people out there that might be able to give me some guidance or end this journey. Thank you. Jim