Hello,

i'm having trouble to implement a optional mcode function on our Victor Vcenter 130 equiped with fanuc 21i
the M codes 21-24 are optional and i want to use the M23 for send a output pulse wired from the relay board to 4th axis
and the feedback signal i wired to the fin signal input of my machine inputs

so i programmed de M23 code first in P6075 and this one is connected to program 9005 .

so when i call this program is doesnt doe anything the relay stays 0 and after a time i get obvious the fault of no fin signal feedback,

so i searched in the ladder and the code is already written but i seems the code is not called by my program,
so i tested this by placing the code above in the ladder diagram and i wrote 2 lines for the output and feedback signal,
then the relay is set 1 and feedback also get signal back,
but when i restart the code is dissapeared probably because its not saved to the ram memory.

so im think that i missing some settings that calling the right lines in the ladder and now jumping over it,
the only thing i found now is R0071.0 is one of the bits that activate the M23 setting, but i dont find what parameter is connected to this internal relay bits . also P 6005.0 i set on 1 doenst make difference

hope anyone can help me out with this.