Hey everyone,

Hoping for a little help figuring out what I'm messing up here, 'cause, I'm clueless.

Trying to clear a pocket in a piece of walnut that is 1 inch thick. I used Fusion 360 to generate the code for a triangular pocket that is supposed to be centered in the 1" dimension of the wood but it keeps insisting on being offset to the back of the stock when viewed from in front of the mill.

In fusion the pocket is perfectly centered when I check the measurements and the simulation shows it centered as well.

When I look at the g code manually it seems to be directing a cut that would be centered in the wood in Y.

I've set Zero to the front left corner in the fusion 360 stock and physically on the mill with a digital probe. Visually checking shows the tool over the correct corner of the stock.

I have tried a number of things to correct this, but with no joy. I've stopped and re started fusion 360 and totally redrew the component in a new project. I shut down the mill (1100) completely and re started and re-zeroed the stock.

I'm stumped, so I'm asking for ideas, I've attached the fusion 360 file, a screen shot of a section of the code, with a couple of Y moves that say to me the cut should be centered around 0.5", the center line of the stock, and a picture of the start of the cut on the stock showing how off center it is.

Apparently fusion 360 files can't be attached, so I changed the extension to zip. To open it, just change it back to f3d.

Thanks
Terry