How long should it take to generate a software license?
Maybe I am being a crybaby, but the internet has spoiled us into receiving items like this within minutes. Shoot, Amazon delivers products to you in the same day. This is the second UCCNC license I have purchased for UC300ETH-UB1. I remember the first time it took a few emails and human intervention to get the license file, because they need the serial# off the board. So this time I sent the serial in a message on their support ticket immediately after purchasing. I made the purchase late in the evening, so I waited the next day for an email with the file. I received multiple messages stating it will be mailed shortly. Ten minutes before their closing time, I called. A very sincere lady was apologetic, but said it will be Monday. Because she didn't have the serial number from the board.(which I had sent immediately after purchasing)
Like I stated before, perhaps my expectations are too high but think in this day and age this sort of transaction should be quick and seamless.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but most hobby work is done on the weekends.
I love the controller software and the board on my router. that is why I am installing it again with DMM Tech servos on a new Novakon Torus.
Okay, my rant is over.
Jon