Hi everyone,

I have a Partner 1H with the 12 tool umbrella changer. I'm trying to run a program that is too big for the machine memory using DNC from "disk" (which is now a usb floppy emulator, works great for transfering files, no issues with it). I've also tried loading to "ram" with the same results. The problem is, the program starts, runs the first tool correctly (if that's the one in the spindle already or it loads the correct one if the spindle was empty). Then it will go to the tool change position, pause for a few seconds with the spindle still on, then continue with the program without ever changing the tool. After halting the program, I can not do an MDI tool change either, until i shut the machine completely off and restart. Then everything works like it should. Also everything works fine when running smaller programs from the normal program storage in the control. Only have issues when trying to DNC. It's not a code issue, same CAM, same post as I normally use and I verified the tool change is in the actual program.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk