Hello, I have been lurking for awhile and have a few posts, but I really need some input on this one. I don't really know where to put this, so if it is in the wrong place feel free to move it.

Now the problem: I need a 4 x 8 table to cut up to 1/4" aluminum diamond plate sheets. Only 2 sheets will need to be cut a day, so the rate can be very, very slow by normal standards. I imagine it will have to be multipassed repeatedly, which is not a problem. The machine has to hold up to every day use, however. I would like a router-based machine rather than laser or plasma. I need machine suggestions. I need to get one bought as soon as possible. Budget is no more than 20k complete...meaning software and all. I already have solidworks, inventor, etc...for cad design, but do not have any cam software. The ONLY thing that I will be doing is cutting shapes out with the occasional etching of a name or something like that. I will run the occasional sheet of mdf also if that matters.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Like I said, this is having to happen soon and although I have done lots of research, I would like some suggestions from actual users rather than bs from the companies.

Thanks,
Cole