587,517 active members*
2,834 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > FineLine Automation > Thanks for the Thread!! Made my decision on which company. NOT FLA...

Hybrid View

Re: Thanks for the Thread!! Made my decision on which company. NOT FLA...

So Gary, what is an accurate count of the posters on the Zone who have had issues? I was guessing at 5 or 6 but you got a full refund, and others have had parts replaced. Someone with some spare time needs to post the count, and there has been several of us posting good feedback perhaps as many??

So as far as am concerned if you got a refund then that was more than fair. Any of us can cite poor customer service with any company, I am still PO about a couple right now!

Does Nate need to improve, yes without question but If I had received a full refund I would consider the matter closed.
    Retired Master Electrician, HVAC/R Commercial. FLA Saturn 2 4x4 CNC Router Mach4 Kimber 1911 45ACP

Re: Thanks for the Thread!! Made my decision on which company. NOT FLA...

Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    So Gary, what is an accurate count of the posters on the Zone who have had issues? I was guessing at 5 or 6 but you got a full refund, and others have had parts replaced. Someone with some spare time needs to post the count, and there has been several of us posting good feedback perhaps as many??

So as far as am concerned if you got a refund then that was more than fair. Any of us can cite poor customer service with any company, I am still PO about a couple right now!

Does Nate need to improve, yes without question but If I had received a full refund I would consider the matter closed.

"More than fair" that I received a full refund????? You really wrote that???? What is fair, then? I should have received 50% for a machine that was seriously defective? I should have eaten the freight cost to return the machine? If getting what was guaranteed was "more than fair," I'd really like to know what you believe would be plain old "fair."

Here is a copy & paste of Fineline's guarantee.

"When it comes to our products, we don't mess around. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, and if you are not, we'll make it right. We guarantee that we'll hold up our end of the bargain. It's just how we do business. If your purchase isn't completely satisfactory, we're happy to give you 100% money back for items purchased directly from us or our distributor network."

You seem to be missing the main point. It isn't just about machines having defects, getting refunds, repair parts, customer service, or whatever. It's more about what I perceive to be a company knowingly sending defective machines to its customers. Sure, minor stuff can be inadvertently overlooked. However, IMO we are not talking about minor stuff.