Quote Originally Posted by handlewanker View Post
Not sure of the actual brand as it's Chinese origin....but the type AT1 was noted in the instruction manual for that model....it's 2.2Kw 3 HP etc. on Amazon.

The main thing about the post was it made the instruction manual more user frienfdly….to me anyway, once I re-browsed it and saw what it was about.

Previously I avoided the main parameter setting up due to ignorance of what it meant and what for etc.....I can relate more to a visual presentation like a duck to water.....it's a case of don't tell me, show me.

If I'm designing something it's gotta be on paper not verbal......I suppose I related to comics (with pictures) when I was a kid in place of hard back novels etc.
Ian.
Yes the AT1 I have the manual for XSY-AT1 Single phase VFD Drive quite easy to work with as not much you can do wrong with it's wiring Etc, Just L N G for your input power supply, just make sure you have a disconnect between the VFD Drive and your power source as these Drive don't like being powered OFF / ON by using a Plug at the wall