Quote Originally Posted by drxlcarfreak View Post
That's true, and I don't see these motors losing position at all with their strength and the speeds I have dropped them to.

True as well, unforunately, I need a version with the debounce option otherwise my vfd is tripping the limit switches.

Hmm, I guess that is a decently long time. Unfortunately the software doesn't allow for decimals and 1ms was still tripping occasionally.

UGH, all this is starting to sound like I need to just pony up and buy a new VFD instead of trying to limp this one along. Are there any decent 2.2kw VFDs out there for the money? My spindle still seems to be operating 100% fine.
Another VFD is not going to change anything they all make EMI, if it is not wired correctly will play havoc with your whole system, a good test if you have everything wired correct is no debounce is needed, so need some photos of your wiring

Do you have a input power filter in front of the VFD Drive this can help a lot with the EMI here is one that I think is best suited for your VFD TDK Lambda RSEN 2030L this would be a starting point

Next is your cable from the VFD Drive to the Spindle 4 core Shielded or Double Shielded is required , and the shields correctly terminated at each end