Hey All,

I know, a bit off topic, but there are a lot of Fusion 360 users here, especially the hobbyist type like me.

If you haven't opened fusion lately you might not have seen that they are changing things a bit, to me it looks like the biggest change is separating the hobbyist and the small business folks. They are going to ask for a separate registration, with more info from the small business users.

Another change is that hobbyist won't have access to the software translators for working with other software tile types, I have never used that function, and don't have a clue if it's important to any Tormach users.

But, the main reason for this post is that they are offering what seems to me, a good deal if you choose to actually buy a seat, $310.00 US vs the normal price of $495. In addition, the 310 price is locked in forever, if you keep you subscription current.

I know there are folks here that run small businesses, and if any of you are getting close to the upper income limit and think you might need to go for a commercial seat anytime soon, this special might be a good time to do it. The sale price is good until the end of October.

Terry