Hi AJ - A "fast" business model is not one of the best ones unless its selling hamburgers. You will have a hobby grade machine and you will be modifying someones gun? and you will be under serious time pressure and learning to be a machinist & studying all too complex to make $$$. And then you will muck one up and then it's really hard... So are you a Machinist or an Engineer? or a gunsmith? All require years of training to get good. I suggest you get a job as a machinist or an allied trade to learn a few things and find out where your feet are taking you. Someone may want a night shift programmer or toolsetter. Even a toolsetter is a skilled trade. Maybe a night shift machine loader is the go... I did lots of machine loading and tending when I was at Uni. this lead to setting up jobs etc You need to find a paying job that gets you some experience that they pay for not you, if you know what I mean. Your talking about a hard path that will conflict with your studies. Really need to knock your education over and then you can go for whatever you like, fail a few times, correct the course then succeed. Peter