Hey guys, so I have this MAHO , all 3 servo drives are working as should, all motors are also working , the spindle drive and motor is also there. The MAHO has it's original glass linear scales on each axis, the readhead is Philips PE2580/20, I assume I would need to connect the outputs from each of the 3 scales into my Kanalog board, any advice on how to or maybe someone here has done it already?
I think I have located the possible Kanalog board analog outputs for my differential control voltage +-10 volts for each of my 3 servo drives, they are on the JP11 connector named DACS outputs. Is this correct? So I take one of the dacs and one of the grounds and connect them to each of my 3 servo drives? Like DAC 1 and GND 1 to my first drive and then DAC2 and GND 2 top my second drive etc?

I would also probably need to connect my axis limit switches to the Kanalog and probably connect them simply in series so that if either one is hit the Knalog board stops the drives? Or should I connect them separately?

Anyway I probably left out something here , any help or advice is very very appreciated, thank you.