586,969 active members*
2,971 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > 3040-T ROUTER MAKING SPINDLE TURN ON /OFF WITH PROGRAM

Hybrid View

Re: 3040-T ROUTER MAKING SPINDLE TURN ON /OFF WITH PROGRAM

After looking through your photos

If the HN25-150-24 powers your stepper drivers , I would use the 24V version of the relay board so the stepper driver power supply can power the relay coil

I will look for the circuit diagram of your BOB I have to find the connections that need to be connected to the relay board

once I have double checked the relay board I will post the wiring diagram to connect the BOB , relay board and spindle speed control

John

Re: 3040-T ROUTER MAKING SPINDLE TURN ON /OFF WITH PROGRAM

Quote Originally Posted by john-100 View Post

If the HN25-150-24 powers your stepper drivers , I would use the 24V version of the relay board so the stepper driver power supply can power the relay coil

I will look for the circuit diagram of your BOB I have to find the connections that need to be connected to the relay board

once I have double checked the relay board I will post the wiring diagram to connect the BOB , relay board and spindle speed control

John
    OK and when I get to the house in about 1 hour I will post more pics of the spindle controller

Quote Originally Posted by john-100 View Post

John
    More pics to follow ....the black red and blue wires go to the speed pot knob the red and black wire to the right of those 3 wires go to the ac/24v on the bob , the 3rd wire from the left goes to the box labeled hn25-150_24 and the last red wire goes to the on /off switch for the spindle on the front of the box

Quote Originally Posted by Michael82 View Post
    More pics to follow ....the black red and blue wires go to the speed pot knob the red and black wire to the right of those 3 wires go to the ac/24v on the bob , the 3rd wire from the left goes to the box labeled hn25-150_24 and the last red wire goes to the on /off switch for the spindle on the front of the box

Here are pictures of the hn25-150-24