Greetings all, I recently obtained a CNCRP 4'x8' Pro CNC router. It has a CRP300 NEMA 34 control box. I can control everything (moving along x,y, and z) through Mach 3 right now. I also have the spindle wired correctly because I can control the spindle through the Hitachi control software (on an external computer via usb). So I need help connecting the VFD to the control box, setting the correct parameters, and configuring Mach 3 to control the spindle. The computer with Mach 3 will recognize the spindle but will have an issue connecting to it.

I have tried many things- PWM (I think this is how I will want to connect spindle but interfacing with the CRP300 is the problem I am having right now), ModBus (I have looked at numerous sources but cannot seem to get it to connect with the Mach 3 computer), and Controlling by Keypad(I can get this to work but prefer not to use it).

I really would appreciate any help since I have not worked with a VFD or Mach 3 before receiving this CNCRP router. Thank you in advance, Charlie