I'm in need of some help installing these FTVOGUE Capacitive Proximity Sensor Switch 3 Wires NPN NC Probe Industrial Detector Auto Control Working Voltage LJC18A3-B-Z/AX Proximity sensors to my Gecko G540. Specifically the wiring of these along with a 24v Wall Wart to power these NPN Sensors.
I am not very electronically inclined and am looking for someone to point out which wires connect where. Drawings suggesting the connections are absolutely useless in my case. I've been told that I should connect the Brown Wires to a Bus Terminal Block along with the V+ of the wall wart and from there to the Common Terminal of the G540. The Black wires should go to the first and Second terminals of the G540 for the X and Y Axis to act as Home Switched and the Blue wires should go to another BusTerminal Block along with the V- of the wall wart. The connections to the G540 at positions 1 and 2 will be setup in Mach3 as Pins 10 and 11.

Will this arrangement work with my G540?

I previously tried the descriptive connection advertised on the AvidCNC.com website, but they only worked when my E-Stop was pressed in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!