Hi guys and gals , I need some advice .

This could become rather long winded so forgive me .

As I am new here it might help to know a little about me .
A little over 7 years ago I developed some health issues that made me virtually unemployable in what was my choosen field of work .
Without any education or other real job skills And medical bills driving me towards bankruptcy and homelessness .
I took a chance on an idea related to a personal hobby and spent my last $1500 on a grizzly g0602 lathe and very basic cutting and measuring tools . Without a single iota of machining experience or knowledge .

Quite contrary to the hoards of naysayers both online and in person within 3 months I was able to pay some of my bill's and buy groceries .
Within 6 months I was able to pay all of my bill's and eat meals that didn't consist of Ramon noodles and craft dinner .
From there into the second year I was able to catch up on all the bills I was behind on and progress beyond a bare subsistence lifestyle . With nothing more then a cheap Chinese 10x22 lathe and a 8 inch bench grinder to grind tools . That anyone with an opinion told me I'd never be able to make money with.

After the second year I was able to start expanding my shop ,
I bought a Logan 8 inch shaper , then a g0704 milling machine and things kept progressing. A surface grinder , tool grinder , small horizontal mill , air compressor, tig welder and and assorted gadgets all found their way into my shop , thanks to my little g0602 lathe .

I won't say it was easy , or that I have made huge amounts of cash , Quite truthfully I'd be very surprised if at any point in the last 7 years I've averaged much better then $10 an hour to my pocket . But my needs are few and I'm quite content .

So let's get to what I need advice with .

I've reached a bit of an impasse with what I've been doing , I've saturated the niche market I've been working in and I've gone stagnat . I need to progress beyond what I've been doing

In short , I think I need to come into the modern age and get a cnc milling machine . But I know absolutely nothing except being a self taught manual machinist .

I've read a whole lot here and countless other places about tormach mills . And I am pretty well convinced that a 440 or even a 770 will suit my needs quite well in terms of accuracy and work envelope . With the 770 being being my first choice .
So here is what I need help with , what to start with when it come to a new machine and basic starting tooling .
With the idea of being very budget minded without hamstringing my self in the immediate future .

Right now the things I make on my g0704 mill are easily converted to cnc without much fuss . Material being used is mostly anealed 4140 and 12 l 14 and I only use about 6 tools total .

I know I want to expand beyond where I'm at , but I don't have a clear path in mind yet , and yes I do know that makes it difficult to give good advice .

So yea ... that's all clear as mud isn't it .