First time posting so my apologies, this will be a newbie builder thing:drowning: :drowning:. After looking through the site for months, joining almost two years ago, I decided, I really need to ask for help.
Attached is what i want to build (style wise) These are examples from xzero and just a basis to show you what I have in mind. I have tried to get a parts list from multiple parties with no luck. A BOM would allow me to get the parts over time to complete my build.

So many questions, but where do i even start? so lets start here:

I want to build a machine that is 4'w x 8'L with a t-slot table top. Haven't decided on the dual ball screws for the X axis or the single in the middle. I do like the support you get by running duals on the outside allowing for table support.

I already know I will be running Nema34 stepper motors. I am assuming how i mount them will depend on the build?

Ball screws and linear rails: I want to use 2525 and 20mm at x and y. But how do you order these to fit your machine? after other decisions are made, does it come down to overall length? Note: i am fortunate enough i live less than a mile from THK linear. I will probably order these items through them, couldn't ask for more local support than that and no shipping cost lol.

Gantry: I will revisit this subject later, many questions just in this category. I know i will be running a spindle motor and not a router for my Z axis

So where to start? I can sit here and read answers all day, my issue is, I dont know what questions to ask first, sometimes thats the hardest part with trying to learn something. I can run the machines, building them is a whole new ball game for me, so i decided to step back and take a breath. If you have a link on here that answers these questions, by all means put it here, i will gladly read it and go from there.