586,096 active members*
3,848 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 433 of 460 333383423431432433434435443
Results 8,641 to 8,660 of 9197
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzissist View Post
    California. Gotta love 'em. (gotta make room for 'em too!)
    Despite Tax Increase, California State Revenues in Freefall
    Oh my god! You're quoting from Breitbart!

So all those businesses left California and lowered the revenue despite increased taxes. All it shows is that those who don't want to be taxed are greedy beyond the idea of a better America. They will be the same people who ..ahem, watch Rome burn from their comfortable perches. It will catch up with them in the afterwash.

Breitbart just exposes the lack of character of those that abandoned California.
    Shoptask rebuild:
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2139
    Home built gantry router:
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5049

Quote Originally Posted by Bloy2004 View Post
    ........... those who don't want to be taxed are greedy beyond the idea of a better America.
    Sooo.........if you want to keep what you earn you are greedy!

.......... and what of those who want to confiscate as much of other folks money as possible then piss it off on union thugs and political hack cronies?

(BTW, California is NOT better for all the confiscatory taxes and revenues would be much higher with reasonable tax rates.)
    “ In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Bloy2004 View Post
    Oh my god! You're quoting from Breitbart!

So all those businesses left California and lowered the revenue despite increased taxes. All it shows is that those who don't want to be taxed are greedy beyond the idea of a better America. They will be the same people who ..ahem, watch Rome burn from their comfortable perches. It will catch up with them in the afterwash.

Breitbart just exposes the lack of character of those that abandoned California.
    Classic liberal. First, dismiss the data because of the source. Second, deflect the argument.

"....greedy beyond the idea of a better America.." What gross ignorance, what gross hypocrisy.

You're paying more taxes than you owe because you truly believe in a "better America", right? Put your money where your mouth is.

The never ending story, ad finitum ad nauseum......the Right and the Left, both write the book of life as they each see it and would like the other half to be it.....ain't gonna happen.

You can only reasonably tax a man until he turns white from being bled to the point of non functioning, or as an example, tax the raw material, tax the finished artical when it sells, tax the wholesaler, tax the same artical when it reaches the retail outlet, tax the retailer when he sells it...........and tax the man who buys it and makes money with it to pay the tax of the raw material he needs to put bread on the table.....who needs a job when you have a licence to pick the pockets of the Plebs

VOTE FOR ME NOW, AND I WILL BAN ALL TAXES......LOL, as if I would, without taxes the Plebs would go on a drinking, gambling riotous living spree and buy all kinds of foreign sh!t that they can't make 'cos the Chinese now make it better and cheaper.

Imagine Reagan (RIP), Bush Mk1 & 2, and Obama having to beg the people for some spare change to run the White house..........that sounds so good I wonder why the Plebs haven't cottoned on to it before.....the power to decide your own destiny...sigh.

Before that would happen HELLL will freeze over......now that's a Climate Change of ginormous proportions....it might even get up to Heaven.
    Ian.

Scientists Eye to Test if Universe Is Computer Simulated | French Tribune

Scientists Eye to Test if Universe Is Computer Simulated
    12/14/2012 - 07:08 [simulated time]

If our existence is a computer simulation, then climate change must have been programmed into the mix and therefore, human caused global warming/climate change is nothing more than an al-gore-ithm.

Quote Originally Posted by Iloerika View Post
    Hi, I am looking for Eco-friendly stuffs that could not be able to affect to environment. And these could fulfill my requirements.
    Try dirt.

You can make bricks from it, you can build a house on it, you can dig a hole in it, you can grow plants in it, you can make mud pies with it and if you have enough you can even raise cattle on it!
    “ In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Iloerika View Post
    Hi, I am looking for Eco-friendly stuffs that could not be able to affect to environment. And these could fulfill my requirements.
    Have you tried SPAM??

Quote Originally Posted by jhowelb View Post
    Try dirt.

You can make bricks from it, you can build a house on it, you can dig a hole in it, you can grow plants in it, you can make mud pies with it and if you have enough you can even raise cattle on it!
    Duct Tape also works well for just about everything.....;->

Duct tape??????.....no wonder the bottom fell out of the US housing market....LOL.
    Ian.

As I have said, Al Gore has done a complete flip and is now working the oil barons of Qatar, this hypocrite is the greatest POS in history. This is how the rest of the AGW ilk are going. They are in it to try to make a nice extra $100 million. You know just a little extra pocket change.

This subject is really losing steam. The thread is down to only one troll and calling Algore hypocrite draws no return fire.

RIP!! And GOOD RIDDANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by handlewanker View Post
    Before that would happen HELLL will freeze over......now that's a Climate Change of ginormous proportions....it might even get up to Heaven.
    Ian.
    You are clearly under the false impression that Hell cannot freeze over. In all truthfulness, it does so every winter in Michigan. :wee:

:bat:

Hell, Michigan that is.

:devious:

ST

This subject is really losing steam. The thread is down to only one troll and calling Algore hypocrite draws no return fire.

RIP!! And GOOD RIDDANCE!
    Considering the hypocritical nature of politicians and other leaders, why would there be return fire.

I guess we could mention fiscal cliff that was touted as a good idea by Republicans when it was first enacted, and then declared to be a fiscal cliff when the time came to make necessary changes to prevent a tax hike on everyone.

They are all hypocrites, both dems and repubs.

In my experience, being sincere is a good way to get yourself killed.

Look at the whole Kwami Kilpatrick scenario going on. A church gives him $2000 and he declines to report the income.

So what's the wrong with that?

How many law abiding citizens suffering from homelessness and hunger has that same church given $2000 to help out? If the experience I had with the church I gave over $11,000 to is typical, the answer is none. Those people are thrown out like trash when they wind up in situations where they are unable to find work and provide for themselves.

The entire American society is one based on hypocrisy. All one need do is listen to some of the rhetoric and consider what would happen if everyone had that policy. Whether it be a conservative with a tough love policy or a liberal with a provide everything policy, the answer is disaster.

Our programs ought to help people before they end up disabled from destitution and unable to work. I have been recovering now since 2007, and I still do not have the strength and stamina that I had when fired from Home Depot in 2006 due to failing health. And despite the fact that no employer will hire me due to both my weakened state and the long term unemployment, allegedly, I am not disabled.

So not only am I denied access to the Medicare benefits I payed for throughout thirty years of hard work, I also do not have the cash benefits that would allow me to be proactive in resolving my current health issues. But they want me to work and pay taxes.

See, a system based on hypocrisy.

One won't find much company at a pity party. Take it from someone who has been toting an oxygen bottle for over ten years. Worked full time for five of those years just because I refused to give up and give in. I finally got old enough to retire and still I won't give in.

It is easy to get bitter and accuse others in order to explain your own short comings but that isn't very rewarding.

You still have the wherewithal to participate on the "zone" and to manipulate a cnc of some description. Would you not better serve your self by looking on the brighter side of things and make the best you can of your situation?

I will agree that politicians are a PITA but you have thrown a blanket over all mankind and are not doing your self any favors with it.

Here is hoping you can find some joy in life, and there is some. I found plenty in spite of my (terminal) condition and you can too if you will look for it.

Good luck and God bless you, my friend.

One won't find much company at a pity party. Take it from someone who has been toting an oxygen bottle for over ten years. Worked full time for five of those years just because I refused to give up and give in. I finally got old enough to retire and still I won't give in.

It is easy to get bitter and accuse others in order to explain your own short comings but that isn't very rewarding.

You still have the wherewithal to participate on the "zone" and to manipulate a cnc of some description. Would you not better serve your self by looking on the brighter side of things and make the best you can of your situation?

I will agree that politicians are a PITA but you have thrown a blanket over all mankind and are not doing your self any favors with it.

Here is hoping you can find some joy in life, and there is some. I found plenty in spite of my (terminal) condition and you can too if you will look for it.

Good luck and God bless you, my friend.
    God bless?
    My lack of working was NOT MY CHOICE!

It was the choice of evil doers, many of whom attend church as often as the doors are open, so don't give me that God bless, good luck bs.

You have no desire to see God's blessing on anyone, just as those who chose to fight like the demons of hell to insure my failure had no desire to see God bless me.

It is the bs attitude you just spewed that damn near killed me. Judgement and condemnation for no other reason than the delusional lie in your mind you claim to be truth.

Since, as you have just displayed, it is all of mankind that would have me dead, I am perfectly justified in blanketing all of mankind.

The only reason you were able to work is because you had people around you that were willing to let you work. Yes you delusional bastard, it does take some one else giving you a job so that you can continue to work unless of course you have both the skills and tools to do so on your own at home. I have neither.

It is because of idiots like you that the nation is in such a bad state. Playing like frail human being are gods who never need nor should ever need help from others.

You and your conservative hate attitude can go straight to hell were you belong. That by the way, is, in a nut shell, what Jesus says to those who hold your attitude of not having to help those in need.

Satovey,

You can't see how your attitude is your detriment? You can ***** and blame all you want, but the truth is there is only 1 thing you can change. Your attitude. If I were to judge my employees and you were included, you would be the first to go. Solely based on your own statements. I wouldn't have a person infecting my productive workers.

Btw Who else could you blame for your not working? Did the company have your name on the door?
    A lazy man does it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastest1 View Post
    Satovey,

You can't see how your attitude is your detriment? You can ***** and blame all you want, but the truth is there is only 1 thing you can change. Your attitude. If I were to judge my employees and you were included, you would be the first to go. Solely based on your own statements. I wouldn't have a person infecting my productive workers.

Btw Who else could you blame for your not working? Did the company have your name on the door?
    My attitude, which you declare to be my detriment, is a direct result of the harsh and unjust treatment that people gave me when my attitude was a hundred fold better.

You reap what you sow. You do not get to treat people with cruelty and then blame your cruel treatment on the attitude that results from your cruel treatment. Your cruel treatment came first, it is therefore your cruel treatment to blame.

I am so tired of people telling me to take responsibility for actions that I have no control over and am not responsible for. The way people talk and think, one could validly infer that I was some kind of a god, able to change how people act and make false accusations with but the flick of my finger. You blame the victims for the crimes committed against them. Doing so you justify the criminal action and become an accessory after the fact. You are just as guilty as the perpetrator of the crime.

But then again, if I take your point of view, trying to help the poor and needy as I have done in the past, is a crime worthy of the death penalty. Yeah, that's a truly nasty attitude I had there.

That will teach us to not try to help one who is impoverished of spirit.

He does not want help, only a gift and to blame some one else.

Sounds like a liberal to me.

Just wash your hands!!!

That will teach us to not try to help one who is impoverished of spirit.

He does not want help, only a gift and to blame some one else.

Sounds like a liberal to me.

Just wash your hands!!!
    It is better to be called a liberal by men,
    than to be called accursed by Christ.

You seriously think your trying to help people when you approach them with condemnation and false accusations? What nonsense.

All that does is stir the individuals anger and make you look like an absolute fool. If you are unwilling to take literal action, to feed, clothe and house the poor and needy in America; keep your mouth shut.

If you are not willing to take action to stop the agism, unemploymentism and other forms of discrimination that prevent people from finding work, keep your mouth shut.

Talk is extremely cheep. It has less value than sand.

You neither tried to help me nor do you have any intentions of helping me. You only chose to condemn and ridicule. You came with lies and boasting, speaking of that which you have no true knowledge of.

The totality of attitude I have witnessed and been the victim of over the past 8 years is both insidious and evil. People condemn, ridicule and beat up on those going through hard times, not just refusing to help people, but taking actions that insure that those trying fail. And then, when their nasty, hate filled ways causes a build up of resentment and anger in a person, they blame they justify their abuse by resentment and anger they themselves caused.

And somehow, people got the notion that the victim of such wickedness is at fault. Worse still, people got the notion that all of that nasty hate attitude is American. Even more insidious than that, people claiming to be Christian have the deluded notion that they are Christian when they practice those hell damning attitudes.

It is neither American nor Christian to stand by and watch people struggle to the point of death, then blame them for their struggles.

It would appear that from your perspective, Kwammy Kilpatrick has a good attitude because a church gave him $2000. But does he in deed? How is violating ones parole having a good attitude? A good attitude is more than just smiles and an appearance of kindness, it is doing the right thing because it is the right thing to do. Whether a man does so being angry or grumpy is quite irrelevant, what is relevant, is whether or not he attempting to do, or is doing the right thing.

The arms of love does not come to those struggling with condemnation as you have done. It does not come with boasting or declaring the lies: "if I can do it so can you". It comes without judgment and simply asks, what do you need. Love sees when a person needs a hedge built about them so that they can regain their strength and footing to once again stand on their own and does so without question. Love provides help through actions, not meaningless words that will make no difference whether spoken or not.

All you did is speak meaningless words of no value. Words that do not encourage, but discourage. You did not try to help. And your meaningless attempt at helping done more harm than it did good.

If you were as wise as you so gallantly boast yourself, you would have seen that from the anger in my response to you. But you are blind to your inadequacies in things of this matter, and that blindness make you extremely dangerous and harmful to those in need.

Let me give you a little secret about truly helping someone whose spirit is broken, if you truly want to help such a person, do not mention your greatness in overcoming adversity. It is the most irrelevant and useless thing to people who have been forced to fail despite all their efforts. If you really want to help such a person, find out what they're heart's passion is. What do they see as their mission in life. Then, if they have not been driven to the point of giving up on that, by your actions, have their back, be their friend, help them succeed.

I have heard many stories from preachers how their faith enabled them to build their ministries and churches. They attribute everything to God and nothing to the many people that stood by them, supporting the work financially and volunteering in some capacity.

What thieves those preachers be, robbing the people of credit and giving it to God. The point being, they would not have succeeded if the people were not their supporting the work.

So stop with the delusions of self madeness. Stop with the delusions of "if I can do so can you". It takes more than just words for a person to succeed, it takes more than just their actions. It takes the willingness of those around that person to not only let them succeed, but be willing and able to help them succeed. That is genuine Christian, that is what built the greatness of America. That is genuine success. Not this every man for himself, it's all your fault mentality that you have displayed.

Right! It is my fault that you have failed by driving everyone away.

I pointed to two ways one will not succeed and the other MIGHT. No guarantees. Just like America, the land of OPPORTUNITY. I won't apologize for that.

Carry on with your party, I'm gone and with me go my words of encouragement.

He who has ears, let him hear.

Page 433 of 460 333383423431432433434435443