Hey guys,

I launched a business last year that manufactures 22" discs 1/8" thick out of clear acrylic with a small 2" engraved logo in the center. I've been having a local shop do all the work, but after confirming that the business can stay afloat, I'm now looking into purchasing a laser of my own to produce a quantity of around 1,500 units per year. I've been doing my absolute best to educate myself, but after seeing that lasers that would work for me range in price from $6,000-$30,000, I just want to do my best diligence to ensure that I don't under or overbuy. So, do you have any recommendations/advice for a first time laser owner like myself? Brands? Tips and tricks? Not looking for handouts - happy to do the work and continue the research myself.

A side note - I've found a used Laguna SmartShop Laser EC near me for a great price. I've read bad reviews about their customer service and shipping, but fewer bad reviews about the products themselves. Can anyone steer me toward or away from this?

Thanks!
E