Another over-current issue, but only when I initially energize the machine.

DYN4 1kW 86M servos + DYN4-H01A2-00 drives
Centroid Oak controller
All power is 240V

Logic power is on as soon as the machine is turned on. All the drives are fine at this point, green lights and no errors per the DMMDRV software. Once my control gets running it pulls in the contactors that connect the motor power to the drive and usually 2 of the drives will fault out with an over current error (not the same 2 though curiously, and sometimes all 3). After that e-stop won't clear the error. The only thing that clears it is cycling the breakers (logic and motor power).

After cycling the breakers everything seems fine. I can induce faults and clear them with the e-stop and the servos seem to be running just fine. I can shut down the control software (Oak cnc software on PC) and bring it back up and it's still fine. Everything seems to work until I power off the machine.

I have the drives wired per the attached (slightly modified) diagram from DMM. The only change to the original from DMM is that I have a line reactor on each drive after the breaker and before the contactor.

Seems like it could be a timing issue with the drive enable signal but I'm not sure I really understand how that works with the Oak and Dyn4. I would think if it was noise, it would happen whenever I cycled the contactors and not just the initial power on.

I think I've been staring at it for too long and would love to hear if someone else has any ideas, or things to try.