Okay, I have had a number of PM' s from members, both old and new, with a number of questions about how to build a complete machine, or a particular part of a machine.
Many of these members do not own welders and/or don't know how to weld.
They may not have access to the tools/materials that some of us do, or they may not want to go the 80/20 route.

I have been developing a series of plans, step by step, with drawings, that would allow anyone to build a simple steel cnc plasma, with no special tools.
All the drawings will be in dxf form, and also .jpg form, so you can open them here on the forum.

I know that ALL of the information needed is buried in the build logs and other threads here, but it is either archived, or hard to find. Hence another slew of questions, over and over again. There are also the people who can look at a build log all day long and still not understand the concept of how it works. There are a few other threads with drawings and a parts list, but it seems that many people have looked through the rest and just gotten more confused.
I will cover the whole process, step by step, with an explanation of every part, moving and otherwise.

This thread would contain all the sources needed to build a basic machine on a budget, enabling the builder to buy the machine piecemeal or several parts at a time.

Now, I need to get an idea of how many people would use something like this.
Please don't harass me or flame me with comments like "Learn how to use the Search feature", or "The answers are already here". I am trying to set this up to help people and share knowledge, not start a "know-it-all" war.
Now, please post up helpful ideas, comments, suggestions, etc.
My ears are open.