586,121 active members*
3,758 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Jog Increment

Hi All,

I rarely post on these forums but since I have a Larkin System 400, thought I would chime in and ask a few questions from those who have Larkin machines.

Just for the record we have used this machine on a daily basis for over seven years. We run high and low production plastics or just quick cutting for walk in customers. This machine has NEVER let us down so, anyone out there looking for a well built reliable router will not be disappointed with Larry's machines.

First Question. We have been using the older Lcam Dos software since we bought it in 2000. When we "set tool to work surface" (F On Menu) the jog increment is about .005. Does anyone know if I can jog at a .001 increment and how? Larry once told me but I have since forgotten.

Second Question. Our System 400 is rack and pinion drive on the X and Y axises and will soon be in need of some adjustments and maintenance. I am looking for someone who has rebuilt and re tensioned the X and Y on their machine or can walk us through this process when the time comes to do the rebuild. Any input would be of great help.

Thanks, -Greg

If you hold down shift and the arrow key, it steps 1 increment 0.001"

Or put numlock on.