Hello, fellow CNC Addicts..

It has been quite a while since i last logged in here, been busy with all kinds of things..

The Milling machine on the right, may look familiar?.. indeed.. it is my trusty "Beagle VMC 2814 Described here: https://www.cnczone.com/forums/verti...-forum-20.html

But.. my question is about the machine on the left.. the Brother HS-100 i recently bought.
After some "teething problems" and replacing some parts, it is now functioning like it should.

And i've already made some nice parts..

Such a part is programmable in 5 minutes, this is still a simple part.. but.. in the future, i will also have to make more intricate parts, and these will be programmed with CamBam, or maybe another program.

I will need a way of getting these programs from my Computer to the machine.
In the past, i have operated an HS-100 in the Toolroom where i used to work, we had a computer connected to the machine with an RS 232 Cable, and we could send the programs to the machine..
That worked flawlessly, so i want to get that to work in my workshop as well.

I do have a computer, with Windows XP, which is sufficient for Running 2D Cad and CAM sottware.. it has a 9 pin RS232 Connector, and the machine has a 25 Pins Connetor..

In the Past i had a similar connection between my Emco Compact 5 CNC Lathe and the Computer, when i was still running it with the EMCO Control.

My Question is:: "Does anyone have a wire diagram for the Cable? ", and.. what kind of software are you running on the Computer to transfer these programs?

Thanks in Advance!