Hi everyone.

I hope someone here can guide me on the right direction troubleshooting this machine.
Got hold of this machine a few months back and it being shoot down and i have been spending much time cleaning it and troubleshooting alarms.

Initially was a lot of FANs related alarms (701, 609, etc ) which i manage to clear by just degreasing and cleaning the fans.

Now i am having a different kind of alarms.
when i try to MDI command code M03 S1000 the control posts the following alarm : al-32 -center position ng
If i try to run the spindle in Jog Mode using the dual keys combination the control also outputs the same alarm.

With the Turret have slight different situation.
In jog mode i can Clamp/ unclamp/ rotate the turret, but if i comand with MDI it gives the following error : al-66 turret index cond. ng
I understand this might be turret reference procedure to follow as i can see the tool called and the tool in spindle are not coincident.

Al-32 points to some electronic card replacement, however i would like to have other opinions from folks here.

I am not very experience with maintenance, however i would like to give it a shoot before service call.

Thank you in advance.