Good day

I am 70 and after a cardiac arrest followed by a long coma and some brain problems I would like to do something useful to spend my days and since I worked long ago with CNC I am trying to build a CNC again but I like to build the CNC and also the electronics myself because I sit in a wheelchair and we live remote in a wheelchair unfriendly country so better to try to build all myself. I will not make a lot of products but I purchased a Chinese LEAD-CNC with a working space of 1500 x 1000 mm and like to use GRBL as the system for the electronics. The Chinese seller told me that the Nema 23 stepper motors that I plan to use are when I use the TB6600 stepper drivers are not a good combination I will as a start use the CNC to mill wood at a maximum of 60 mm and brass and aluminum to a maximum depth of only 3 mm but because my son is also interested in the CNC I want to have the possibility to make it expandable to a higher Z gantry I want an affordable combi regarding the Nema 23 2.5 A and the stepper motor driver but I am not sure what a good combination is.
Advise and suggestions on this would be highly appreciated

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/attac...d=443376&stc=1

Thank you for reading this and have a good weekend

Mike