Hi all, My first time posting. i have a bit of a story to tell. I Bought a BP Interact over year ago. It has a Heidenhain 151 controller. I saw it running before I purchased it(on 3 PH power). It had quite a bumpy 100 mile ride home. I finally got it hooked to my home made RPC, the machine works, but the screen flickers. Sometimes quite badly. I changed the backup batteries, no problems.

I hooked the machine straight to the Single phase w/o the RPC and it still flickers badly.

Fast forward a few weeks,I still have made no chips on this machine, I hooked it up to compressed air (I didn't have a regulator so I hooked it up to about 150psi) and next thing i know the controller is frozen . Restart the controller, and all parameters are lost. remove the air, and try to re-enter the parameters. Maybe 30 lines in, and the controller freezes. I don't know if this problem was brought on by the air t or if it was just a coincidence.

When I originally hooked the machine to power i checked the voltages per the maintenance manual and this is what I Measured:
-236 VAC in (Main) (about 255&259 VAC on the wild leg)
-116 VAC at the pendant
-36 VDC at unregulated supply
-25.5 VDC at the regulated supply

These are a little out of the range the manual specifies, but not too bad. Except for the unregulated supply which the manual says should be 24-28 VDC

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated ! If needed I have a wiring schematic I can post. I really just don't know where to begin....