Hello,
I am new to your site as well as a new practitioner of cnc machine. I am finishing my machine and arrive at the most delicate part for me, the purely programming or electronic part. the system is an uc300eth coupled to UCBB and uccnc as support.
My issue is the following,
1 / I placed limit switches (NC) on each axis, these are identified in diagnostics, let's take the X axis, if the latter moves laterally and reaches the limit switch, it is impossible to move the carriage in the other way, a window pops up and tells me

"the software reset logic is active. clear the reset condition by pressing the flashing reset button on the screen. if the reset condition cannot be removed, it may be due to an external electronic stop button being pressed or a limit switch on the machine tool please check the diagnostic page for the condition of the input signals "".

which method should be applied?

2 / I also installed home limit switches (NC), also on the diagnostic page ok, but they do not interrupt the movement when I click on the corresponding icon, Why?

I think it's simple for professionals but for amateurs, there is nothing simple, believe me.

Thanking you for the help you can give me
translate by google
Patrick