I am having trouble getting nice clean parts on my CNC, I am machining solid wood and every time the edges come out very bumpy, I tried a variety or cutters, two flute and three flute, I tried changing feeds and speeds and I never really seem to solve the issue. In a different post of mine the subject came up and someone suggested it could be the gantry that isn't stiff enough. This seems like a probable cause, now that I examine it closer it does seem to be pretty shaky. It is a rack and pinion system, I had some problems with the rack along the bed of the machine not holding the gantry tight enough, I adjusted that but the problem persists.

This is the machine we have at the shop https://lwmcnc.com/cnc-mills/maverick-4x8-2020/
Ours is a bit older so not quite the same specs but a very similar build.
I also attached a photo of a part, it was actually sanded a bit already so it doesn't look as bad as fresh of the CNC but it can give an idea of what I'm talking about.

I am not very well versed in the mechanics of these machines so I'm not sure what to look for in terms of getting this thing tighter, or if it is even possible.