I bought PoKeys57CNC for my BOSS3 and Mach3 setup, and the basic configuration below was complete on a backup PC with nothing connected to the board. Motor and limit switches check OK (using o-scope and grounding).

The main questions/problems:
Where physically are the Pokeys Pins? I have a Hitachi VFD and want spindle control, which I think will require a PWM pin and filter/amp circuit.
For pendant setup, I am not able to access the Auto button and MPG div fields in the setup dialog (grayed out). When an axis is selected, I cannot zero the DRO when an axis is selected, but sometimes the axis will zero when I switch the pendant axis to Off.

My pendant does not have the "enable" button nor an e-stop, so I had to modify some of the PoPendant downloaded XML settings and this might be causing some of my problems. I changed Reset to Enable Axis (something like that) and the e-stop/limits are inverted and running open circuit.

The pendant is switching the jog mode on/off by using the axis selector, it switches the increment using the increment knob, and it will jog the selected axis with the encoder.

I also have not figured out the "Pendant mode" or the "let pokeys handle MPG jogging" toggles yet - they did not seem to have an affect. I'm also kind of lost in the pulse generator dialog that he presents in his manual, I just cannot find that dialog.

It seems I'm close to getting this all set up and ready to re-wire my CNC, but not close enough.

Thanks for any assistance.