Yes I said , and I mean it . I flipping hate cnc .
Oh sure I just love being able to hit the green button and watch stuff magically appear with no more effort then slapping a few tools in the spindle .

But it has made me less happy with doing the manual machining I used to enjoy . And for that I hate cnc machining .

I've been lucky so far , I struggled with buying my 770 , both mentally and financially . It turned out to be the best move I've made . It has made my life much much easier .
And it opened up the doors to some outside work . Thanks to it I also have a 440 that paid for itself in 6 weeks .

But alas , now that i am sucked into the money void that is cnc machining I desire a cnc lathe .
I think a slant pro is in my future , I'm going to have to crunch some numbers and see if It makes sense .

I think with a turret and a couple gang tools on the table I can reduce my work load to less then 20 hours a week between it and the 770 .

Uuhg , I barely know enough to keep doing what I'm doing now and already considering a third machine to learn how to set up and program .... it's all your guys fault !