Not long ago I finished a tool holder to drop in my vise that holds two lathe tools horizontally and provides three vertical positions for either additional lathe tools or TTS holders (for drills and such). I've been using my fancy new tool holder with a fair amount of success but one thing that was driving me nuts was my inability to program using constant surface speed (g96). Pathpilot DOES allow this even on mills as verified through manual code entry through the MIDI. I've attacked this several times without success but today I finally managed to update my post processor to properly handle a tool that is set to use constant surface speed. I've attached my modified post below. There are quite a few other modifications I've made along the way including some additional allowed characters for comments (primarily the / so I can enter fractional tool sizes) and the very basic CAPABILITY_TURNING line. I think I've got a few other mods in there as well for little things that bother me from time to time. The mods to make G96 output properly were pretty extensive and I have only tested this on the machine with a single program but it seems to work just fine. Googling around for something similar I found a few threads here and there with people looking for such a thing but no one actually posting anything for fusion and/or tormach. If anyone does try this out and finds some bugs, please let me know and I will see if I can work them out.