586,102 active members*
2,527 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Complaints and Praise Discussions > CNCBridges.com (DeWayne Harlow) - New X2 Mini Mill Base
Page 1 of 4 123

CNCBridges.com (DeWayne Harlow) - New X2 Mini Mill Base

It has been brought to my attention that the previous forum originally started by CNCBridges.com (DeWayne Harlow) in the Product Announcement section has been closed due to increasing conflicts with the vendor. We were fortunate to have a dedicated section to discuss this. This thread will serve as a continuation to the original thread:

New X2 Mini Mill Base

Please post all your questions, concerns, and progress here. This thread will also serve to track all existing orders, product shipments, refunds, and product discussions.

Best Regards,

Alex Sammons
    SkyAerial, LLC
    San Antonio, TX

I just want to put my hat in the ring as one of those seeking a refund from Mr. Dewayne Harlow from CNCBridges. He has said that he will pay me back this week. Just wanted to keep those of you interested in the know.

Best,
    John Bear Ross

My company has placed an order with CNCBridges.com last year. We have requested a refund after DeWayne Harlow has repeatedly failed to ship the product and fulfill his promises.

Upon refund request, DeWayne Harlow confronted us with lack of available funds to proceed with the refund. He further promised that the funds will be available next week after he does a local job to come up with the funds.

Original Refund request has been placed on Tuesday, July 17th. I will keep everyone in the loop on this.

Refund request

I also asked for a refund on July 19th. He then informed me that his funds were depleted, but he had a job to do this week and would pay me out of that money. So if you ordered a base from him, the wait for a refund my be longer than the wait for one of his bases

Not good.

Thanks for continuing this thread. Unfortunately, I came upon this continuation by accident. Does anyone know how to reference it. I've seen more than 1000 hits on the original thread since it was closed. I think there is a lot of interest but not many know to look here.

Well, got an email from Dwayne yesterday promising that he was going to get a check from a client, and would pay me back when the money cleared.

We'll see.

One week and counting since money was requested back.

Best,
    John Bear Ross

Hi;
    I also stumbled onto this thread, i finally noticed that the old thread was locked out. would be nice if the modirator could link the last entry in thread to this thread so all current customers and potential customers could find out the status. His web site indicates that he has three units available for order in September and 4 for next month and so on. Has anybody received anything ( other than the one z axis ) yet? I would love to buy one but have been waiting for a positive review before i committed. Thanks N. Kelly

Got my refund today

Yep Dewayne e-mailed yesterday and told me he would refund my money this morning and sure enough it was there. I am happy about getting my money back but I am still dissatisfied. I waited 4 months for this end result?

Quote Originally Posted by raygarrett1 View Post
    Yep Dewayne e-mailed yesterday and told me he would refund my money this morning and sure enough it was there. I am happy about getting my money back but I am still dissatisfied. I waited 4 months for this end result?
    You've received your money?

I'll have to give Dewayne a call. How was the reimbursement transacted? Paypal? Hard Check?

Best,
    John Bear Ross

Paypal

I still have to wait until the funds clear which is 3-6 days, but my paypal account shows he deposited the full amount.

Thumbs up

Hopefully the cncbridges saga has ended.

Anyone else get their money back?

I would like to follow up to say that the refund has been received.

Mine has been received as well. I feel bad for DeWayne. Wish him all the luck in pulling through.

Paypal says that I have an e-check waiting to clear. Hopefully it does so.

Best,
    John Bear Ross

Thats a shame, one thing , whenever my customers(glass business) give me a deposit, that money is strictly set aside for their material. Anything else that needs to be paid well it goes in late , including mortgage payment,etc. I,ve done it once(so I can see where Harlow comes from) and will never do it again, howevr my situation was only a week delay for my customer. Dwayne seemed to do it to a bunch of you guys and well that just seems wrong. Hopefully he pays everyone back and gets out of the hole he,s dug himself in.

Hi All is anyone still waiting on a table or has everyone got there money back?
    I have been trying to get a hold of dewayne for 5 days now to get my refund. I orderd back in 11/20/06. he has not returned any of my emails and I just wont my money back!

Have not received my base yet. "Waiting" may connote anticipation and anxiousness. I have not harbored too much of either feeling for some time.

Who knows, maybe I'll soon be first to post pics of Harlow's system!

Mostly, now I'm just curious to see what happens.

-Mark

I am also waiting. I have faith that the wait will be worth it!!

Walt

Page 1 of 4 123