586,058 active members*
3,435 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Tormach Personal CNC Mill > Tormach TTS toolholder library for Fusion 360

Threaded View

Tormach TTS toolholder library for Fusion 360

I'm not sure if anyone else has done this but my searches have turned up empty. Many of you may have noticed that along with the new tool library in Fusion 360, all the previously built in tormach tool holders are gone. Not to mention the list was somewhat incomplete anyway. I wasn't overly concerned about it until recently due to an embarrassing number of crashes that could have all been prevented if I had tool holders selected when simulating my tool paths. I finally decided to eat the time and make a new library for myself. I have attached said library here in case anyone else has need of it. Included are the 1/4 and 3/8 set screw, er20 and 32 collet, slitting saw arbor, 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2" keyed chucks with JT taper bases, tension/compression head with generic quick change chuck installed, and a super generic tts base that can be used for things like a superfly or shearhog. These are a bit simplified but should all be accurate to within a couple thou anywhere it matters.
    Attached Files Attached Files