Hi guys

This is my first post, so be kind to me please

I purchased a Chinese 1515 router from AliExpress - before you cry "cheap Chinese crap" be aware that I went in with my eyes open and the product I received is actually pretty good; it's a clone of a Bulkman LEAD CNC rig and it went together really easily. I wired it up, calibrated the motors with Mach3 and proceeded to set up the home switches - so far so good.
I decided to try it out with the Roadrunner code and it drove in the wrong direction and crashed, so I had a look at the main screen and the one thing I noticed is that the motor co-ords have negative readings - some research suggested I flip the motor leads and this did cure the issue when jogging but caused homing to run in the wrong direction so I undertook further research and enabled Reverse on X and Y axes under Config - Motor Home/SoftLimits, this fixed the homing issue but I again had negative readings. Further research discovered the Dir Lowactive setting under Config - Ports and Pins - Motor Outputs which made the co-ords positive but again caused the rig to search in the wrong direction for home.

Some hardware specs:

Novusun NVUM controller, TB6600 micro stepper drivers, Mach3 version R3.043.062 unlicenced as yet, Windows 10.

Any help gratefully appreciated.