I run Cimatron, have for a good while now and I like it fine. I have seen worknc, it was nice for nc, and i have seen many others. I think the real question should have been "what cad/cam system are you using?" because for the most part alot of users have never even seen the other software in action. I am not saying that there aren't alot of users that have been around the block but alot of the users that run one system today haven't used the other ones for a good long while. Most cam software changes every year, most of the time I would like to think it is for the better. If someone that ran mastercam a couple years ago may not have any idea what they may have fixed since then... this goes for almost every system. With Cimatron we get updates every year with very useful enhancments that make my job easier, if i have a problem I call them and i talk to a live person that knows the software that day, most of the time it is at the time i call... and more often than not i get an answer for my questions even if they are just about something that i don't know how to use in the software. They have walked me through several things on the phone as well as logging on to my machine remotely to help me out. The bottom line is I run what the boss wants me to run... my boss made a wise investment in Cimatron.

Danny