586,102 active members*
3,215 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Spindles / VFD > Problem Huanjag 1.5kw Arduino Mega y Estlcam

Problem Huanjag 1.5kw Arduino Mega y Estlcam

good morning everyone .

I have a set of VDF Huanjang 1,5kw and Spindle 1.5kw and the Sofware Estlcam v11 and an Arduino Mega 2560.

My problem is that I can't find how to connect the terminals of the arduino mega to the VDF, the output of terminal 8 is Spindle on / off output and 9 is PWM output.

But I can't find how to connect it to the VDF.

I think that the 9 PWM output will go to the VDF VI terminal, which is the one that varies the frequency of the spindle. I have bought it and it varies from 0 to 5V which in theory would regulate the speed but terminal 8 on / off I don't know how to connect it so that start the engine.

some know how to do it or if they have that type of software and that VDF.

Another question I had to do a factory reset and now the VDF potentiometer does not work for me, having the jumper in the correct place, you know which option has deactivated it for me

I put some photos of the team.

Re: Problem Huanjag 1.5kw Arduino Mega y Estlcam

Quote Originally Posted by jctm View Post
    good morning everyone .

I have a set of VDF Huanjang 1,5kw and Spindle 1.5kw and the Sofware Estlcam v11 and an Arduino Mega 2560.

My problem is that I can't find how to connect the terminals of the arduino mega to the VDF, the output of terminal 8 is Spindle on / off output and 9 is PWM output.

But I can't find how to connect it to the VDF.

I think that the 9 PWM output will go to the VDF VI terminal, which is the one that varies the frequency of the spindle. I have bought it and it varies from 0 to 5V which in theory would regulate the speed but terminal 8 on / off I don't know how to connect it so that start the engine.

some know how to do it or if they have that type of software and that VDF.

Another question I had to do a factory reset and now the VDF potentiometer does not work for me, having the jumper in the correct place, you know which option has deactivated it for me

I put some photos of the team.
    You need a Analog 0-10v PWM will not work with most VFD Drives unless your VFD Drive has a PWM input you can not use that to control the speed and yes a Analog output of 0-5v can also be used with some VFD Drives

So what you most likely need is a PWM to Analog converter to control the speed
    Mactec54

The vfd does have the option to work with a 0-5v signal but what I don't know is where I have to connect so that it has on / off to turn the spindle on and off,
    the output of the auduino I have verified that it regulates from 0 to 5 v so the speed variation I do not think is the problem, the problem is that I do not know how to turn it on and off

Quote Originally Posted by jctm View Post
    The vfd does have the option to work with a 0-5v signal but what I don't know is where I have to connect so that it has on / off to turn the spindle on and off,
    the output of the auduino I have verified that it regulates from 0 to 5 v so the speed variation I do not think is the problem, the problem is that I do not know how to turn it on and off
    You said you had a PWM output which is a digital signal, this normally will not work with the VFD Drive Analog is required 0-5v or 0-10v can be used

You just have to switch the FWD and DCM terminals so if your Arduino has a output you can switch a Rely between the FWD and DCM
    Mactec54

ok thanks, i will try as you say