When I start my spindle it rotates clockwise for half a second and then reverses instantly. It looks to me like the issue is at the breakout board because the rev light comes on when this happens and the vfd rev light comes on as well. I cant think of a reason why mach3 would be giving this command, so i assume the issue is propagating from the BOB. Any thoughts?

I also have another issue that when i start the machine, it comes on and then shuts down for about 3 seconds and then comes on for good again. When it does so, the spindle pulses a few times. Once started up, the first screen i see is not the normal windows screen but some ASUS control board settings screen. These latter issues dont seem to b causing me any problems but am mentioning them as clues to the puzzle for the reversing spindle.

I recently moved the machine to a new house last yr and it took a small spill. It could be issues from that or higher humidity in my new garage (i use a dehumidifier in this garage instead of climate control; not as effective).

Any thoughts you can share w me?

Thanks

Drew